Asset Management and Maintenance
We enhance asset management and maintenance operations through clear-sighted planning and effective implementation as well as a comprehensive range of solutions to help optimise operations.
Our focus goes beyond maintenance activities and looks to enhance infrastructure asset performance and ensure smooth operations. The end result is reduced costs and better resource planning.
Our capabilities include:
- Condition Monitoring to measure and monitor the condition and performance of your assets as well as help plan and optimise maintenance – whether that maintenance is carried out in-house or by a third-party.
- A comprehensive suite of measurement systems and services includes Ultrasonic Rail Flaw Testing, Track Geometry and Infrastructure Gauging as well as intelligent infrastructure applications such as Points Condition Monitoring. This extends to software solutions such as DataMap™ and AssetView™, that analyse and make the best use of available data to drive ‘predict and prevent’ based maintenance.
- We can deliver these systems as a product or service offering, incorporating the benefits of our wider rail knowledge and total infrastructure care capabilities.
- Maintenance services, including the supply of skilled resource, plant and maintenance training services.
- Consultancy services to help improve efficiency and performance.
This integrated approach means greater opportunities to reduce life-cycle costs and optimise processes.